Tuesday, January 22, 2008
On Sunday, I received the worst case of food poisoning ever. It may have been worse than that of May 31, 2006. I remember that date because I broke up with my boyfriend on that day. Later I went with my family to the Country Buffet, and I am convinced that the spicy orange chicken is what made me violently sick. I will never eat there again.
This time something I ate at the gas station is what made me terribly ill. Even after I threw up all the contents of my stomach, I still felt horrible. I couldn't even hold down water.
I will never eat food from a gas station ever again.
I started feeling better later last night when I drank two cups of chamomile tea. I read that the tea is good for stopping nausea and vomiting. Well, it worked because a little bit later I was able to eat an apple and then an orange. Praise God! He is good.