Thursday, January 24, 2008

The BIG Question

What should I write today?

That, for me, is the ultimate question. Well, for right now that is. Sometimes subjects to write about come easily. Other times, all that comes to my head seems mundane and boring. But, I have to master this blogging thing. I've tried before, but it quickly tapered off into no postdom. Meaning, I don't post anything for months and months...and months. Pretty much what happened here is that I got bored with this blog and completely forgot about it. Then half a year later or so I come up with a new name and a new approach...and a new resolution. It's my New Year's Resolution coming twenty days late! My goal is to keep this blog regularly updated...and to occasionally post something interesting. My goal originally was to post everyday, but seeing how I already botched that... Well, I'm still gonna try! Which may result in the production of pointless posts such as this one.

No comments: